How to normalise the R U OK? conversation and promote a mindful working culture
This 45-minute, on-demand panel discussion covers:
- How to spot issues in your colleagues and how to ask if they are ok.
- The role of management in promoting a workplace culture of mindfulness and wellness.
- Which actions are most effective in evolving the company mindset around wellbeing.
- How meditation and mindfulness can cultivate long-term resilience and empathy.
On the panel:
- Dr. Lydia Brown, a Clinical Psychologist, Resilience Researcher & Mindfulness Teacher.
- Dr. Claire Kelly, Director of International Programs at Mental Health First Aid Australia.
- Neelum Prakash, VP International at Headspace Health